Welcome to the Space Coast Human Resource Association
We are an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management. Whether you are new to the HR field or have many years of experience, we are a local starting point for networking, information, professional development and continued support of excellence in Human Resources.
We welcome your use of this site as a resource, and encourage you to check back frequently for updated information. We also encourage your involvement and suggestions about all of our activities, on the web and off
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming meeting or event!
Upcoming EventsSee All >
The Space Coast Human Resource Association (SCHRA), an affiliate chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), is a group of Human Resoruce professionals dedicated to:
- Providing leadership and support for the growth and development of its members
- Providing a forum for personal growth through interaction and resource exchange
- Providing opportunities for members to network with other professionals
- Fostering the highest professional standards and ethics of its members. View our CODE OF ETHICS.
- Strengthening alliances with other HR organizations throughout the state and country and
- Continuing to extend professional certification.
Established over 40 years ago, SCHRA is a community of professionals seeking to raise the standards of performance in all phases of human resource management. SCHRA hosts monthly meetings and annual events featuring renowned local and national speakers. These speakers provide members with a new and innovative approach to all areas of human resource practices. Our professional development meetings and events provide members and guests an opportunity to network with other business professionals and share best practices.
Information on our Chapter and updated industry information is located throughout this site. So peruse this information and enjoy!
Sponsors are Needed for 2014 and 2015
Are you a consultant or vendor providing services or selling products to business professionals? If so, we invite you to sponsor one of our professional development meetings. The current cost to sponsor a meeting is $250.
- Your corporation’s identification as our sponsor on marketing material through chapter email blasts, on our chapter website (with a link to your website), and in local advertising when available and:
A brief presentation of your services or products at the beginning of the meeting
Distribution of company material to all attendees and a table to display
Up to two complimentary lunches and benefit of the professional development training presentation
Collection of business cards from attendees if you would also like to raffle a door prize
If you are interested in sponsoring an upcoming meeting, please send an email message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.